Walt Disney World - 16th November


 So my Walt Disney World holiday is now only days away! 

It's all very exciting, but I first of all wanted to apologise for the silence here. We moved house, which if you've ever moved before, will know it's stressful and time consuming. 

I was then dealt a huge blow, of being made redundant from my job very suddenly, as the business folded. All of this was a big shock, as we had no idea we were in such difficulties. 


So the past few weeks have been organising the new house and applying/interviewing for jobs. Thankfully, I've been fortunate to find a new job before I go away, which I will start once I come back. 

PHEW!

That's a huge weight off my shoulders. 

I'm now in the midst of trying to pack for 15 nights. All my clothes/outfits have been washed so they're fresh and my makeup brushes are drying whilst I'm typing this out. Extra toiletries have been bought and I am fully stocked up on all medications, which are littering the side of my desk! 


I will be sure to provide updates on Walt Disney World once I'm back. We have 4 table service meals booked (Steakhouse 71, Yak and Yeti, 50s Prime Time Cafe and Nine Dragons), as well as tickets for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. 


I'm going to go and finish packing. I imagine I will be on my Instagram stories sharing highlights if you would like to follow along (@lemonclements).


See you all soon! 

Comments